Mashable Business & Marketing Editor (NYC)
With so much happening in the business and marketing realm relating to social and digital, Mashable is looking for an experienced editor to oversee Mashable's coverage of the space and take our growing business & marketing section to the next level.
This role requires:
- 3+ years editing experience
- Experience managing others
- A background in reporting on the digital and social side of business and marketing
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Stong grasp of grammar and AP Style
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict attention to detail
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to create winning projects
- Terrific community engagement skills
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, HTML and social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
Benefits: Health insurance
Fill out the form below to apply.
Current City, State
Links to 3 Relevant Articles you've authored within the past 4 months
Tell us more about yourself
100 words or less about why you are perfect for this job
Must be between
Attach Resume (PDF Only)
Do Not Fill This Out